The NACE Institute is seeking 1 volunteer from Central America with a CP 2 or higher certification to review the Spanish CP 2 CBT exam. We would like to review the CP 2 exam for grammatical errors, translation quality and ensure the appropriate technical terms are used.
**Economy priced travel expenses will be reimbursed by NACE
- We need a fluent Spanish and English speaking individual. We would like to hold a workshop to review the CP 2 exam for translation quality.
- Individual from Central America
- Fluent in English & Spanish includes both reading & writing ability.
- Must hold a current CP 2, CP 3 or CP 4 certification.
- Must be fluent in English & Spanish (includes reading and writing).
- Must be willing to travel to HQ once